If you have interest in this position please send resume in word with contact number.
Title: Private Company Tax Compliance Manager(Boston, MA) (#11739234)
Rate: Recruiter will discuss
Position Type: Contract
Job Location: Boston, MA
Duration: 3 months
Interview Type: Phone/Web with a possible In Person
Job Order Recruiter Name and Email Address: Barb Ensminger - firstname.lastname@example.org
Minimum Degree Required:
Required Fields of Study:
Minimum Years of Experience:
CPA, Enrolled Agent or Member of the Bar
Thorough knowledge of the complex tax issues faced by non-publicly traded companies. Thorough knowledge of day to day compliance and consulting for a variety of entities including corporations, partnerships, pass through entities, individual and Subchapter S corporations.
Comprehensive technical skills with FAS 109.
Considerable experience identifying and addressing client needs:
Considerable experience as a team leader:
- building, maintaining, and utilizing networks of client relationships and community involvement; communicating value propositions;
- managing resource requirements, project workflow, budgets, billing and collections; and
- preparing and/or coordinating complex written and verbal materials.
- supervising teams to create an atmosphere of trust;
- seeking diverse views to encourage improvement and innovation; and
- coaching staff including providing timely meaningful written and verbal feedback.
Please contact me with any questions:
Visit our careers website to view our current opportunities