Java Software Engineer
Great Perks and Benefits
Location: New York, NY
Recruiter will discuss salary based on experience.
** No Visa Sponsorship**
Company is the technology platform for media companies to connect audiences and ads, everywhere. Its mission is to simplify media buying and selling by focusing on innovation, customer delight, and value creation for both sides of media transactions. Starting with its core traffic management solution, Company centralizes operations and streamlines workflows for radio, cable, and television companies. The company continues to introduce new benefits to the media industry, including a programmatic media exchange for increasing demand for advertising inventory and improving campaign efficiency. Company is headquartered in San Francisco with offices worldwide. Customers include NBCUniversal, Tribune Media, Entercom Communications, Raycom Media, TEGNA, AMC Networks and many other top media companies around the world.
We’re looking for a Java Engineer that loves working directly with clients. You will focus on the technology of our client product Digital Hub working cross-functionally with several teams to help with designing features, integrations, and QA. This is an excellent opportunity to learn the ad tech industry and join a small team where you will have a high impact directly on the product and clients.
Client Digital Hub is the longest established provider of automated inventory, order and billing management software designed originally for online advertising. Client Digital Hub helps media industry leaders better monetize their inventory and increase ad revenue through increased operational efficiency and powerful technology. Our client Digital Hub product is the most powerful software solution on the market for workflow automation, contract, and financial management.
Here is what you’ll be doing:
Here is what we’re looking for:
- Working in a small team designing, developing state-of-the-art features for our Client Digital Hub
- Work directly with Our Client clients and Implementation teams to design system integrations to maximize the benefits of our Client Digital Hub
- Work with Product Management, QA, and Documentation teams to deliver software releases of highest quality
- Able to travel to client locations throughout the US as well as travel twice a year to Paris, France
- Work in the advertising media industry on our digital solution
- 5+ years of experience in overall software development with 3+ years in Java and JSF
- Strong knowledge of Spring, Hibernate, Junit, SQL
- Strong experience of integration with other systems using SOAP, REST and HTTP protocols (XML and/or JSON)
- Knowledge of Primefaces, Sybase or Selenium is highly preferred
- Good algorithmic skills and experience applying design patterns to both new and existing code.
- Experience working with clients in design, development, testing, and integration
- Willingness to thoroughly unit test and debug complex code that you, or others, may write
- Tackles problems and takes independent action. Seeks out new responsibilities acts on opportunities, generates new ideas, practices self-development
- The ability to think logically and understand situations or problems by organizing or synthesizing information in a systematic way. It includes proactively anticipating and identifying problems before they emerge, looking beyond symptoms to identify root causes, and developing alternative
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills to provide superb customer service and effectively resolved issues
This position will be based in our New York, NY office. Sponsorship is not available for this role.
Compensation, Benefits, and Perks:
Besides a competitive salary and great work environment, here are some of our additional benefits and perks:
Health insurance, options, sabbatical leaves, great vacation package, work/life balance, life event benefits, casual work attire, snacks and coffee in the café, and plenty of opportunities to grow!
Our Client is an Equal Opportunity Employer and hires are made without regard to any individual’s race, age, color, national origin, ancestry, disability, veteran status, religion, marital status or domestic partnership; pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions; other medical conditions or genetic characteristic; sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or transgender status; or any other basis protected by state, federal or local law, regulation or ordinance.