If you have interest in this position please send resume in word with contact number.
Salary: DOE, stock options, relocation assistance and great perks/benefits.
Location: San Carlos, CA
Please answer questions at the bottom
This is a permanent position and you will be working direct for a Company.
Company is the first lending platform to leverage artificial intelligence and machine learning to price credit and automate the borrowing process.
Company are looking for senior engineers to join a new team focused on building out They're test automation infrastructure. In this role, you’ll work collaboratively with our software engineering, product, and DeVops teams to establish the foundations required for testing in a microservices environment.
If you are looking for the opportunity to join a hyper-growth company, be an early member of a high performing team and make an outsized, lasting impact on an organization, this may be the right opportunity for you!
What you’ll do:
What They’re looking for:
- Lead the development of automation frameworks, tools, and libraries that can easily be adopted by engineers and work seamlessly across environments and browsers
- Understand the ins and outs of our product and identify gaps in automated test coverage
- Evangelize automated testing throughout the stack and organization
- Leverage your frameworks to expand automated test coverage at higher levels of the test pyramid
- Analyze the live production environment in case of failure and suggest improvements to test suite and codebase
- BS or MS in Computer Science or related technical field
- 5+ years software engineering experience
- Familiarity with containerization and testing in a microservices environment
- Experience with web automation frameworks such as Selenium or BrowserStack
- Experience working with CI/CD tools such as Jenkins
- Experience with our tech stack is a plus (Rails, Python, and React running on Kubernetes/AWS)
Job Type: Full-time
You have requested that Indeed ask candidates the following questions:
- How many years of CI/CD tools such as Jenkins experience do you have?
- How many years of containerization and testing in a microservices environment experience do you have?
- How many years of Rails, Python, and React running on Kubernetes/AWS experience do you have?
- How many years of software engineering experience do you have?
- How many years of web automation frameworks such as Selenium or BrowserStack experience do you have?
- What is the highest level of education you have completed?
- Are you in San Carlos, CA?
- Are you authorized to work in the following country: United States?
Please contact me with any questions:
Visit our careers website to view our current opportunities