If you have interest in this position please send resume in word with contact number.
This position is a C2C Contract
Title: Decision Support Specialist (#12083408)
Rate: DOE Recruiter will discuss
Position Type: Contract
Job Location: Tallahassee, FL
Duration: 1 year with possibility of extension
Client: State of Florida
Interview Type: Phone/Web with a possible In Person
Decision Support Specialist Job Description
Required Qualifications and Experience:
Consultant assigned to this assignment must possess the following minimum qualifications and experience:
- 3 years of experience with database structures and design.
- 3 years of experience writing relational and Online Analytical Processing (OLAP) database queries using SQL.
- 3 years of experience working with SQL Server Analysis Services (SSAS) and SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS) or similar.
- 3 years of experience performing requirements analysis and generating ad-hoc reports.
- 3 years of experience conducting technical specifications reviews and providing guidance and feedback.
- Design, develop and submit reporting tools and data management routines that populate centralized datasets used for reporting based on functional specifications.
- Reporting tools will provide access to key performance indicators identified by the Department as a priority, Clinical Quality Measures established by the National Quality Forum and Federal Electronic Health Record (EHR) Meaningful Use Objectives as assigned by the Department.
- Evaluate and submit business requirements and determine key performance indicators to be evaluated by the Department to establish priority as assigned by the Department.
- Analyze and submit business requirements for key performance indicators identified by the Department as a priority, Clinical Quality Measures established by the National Quality Forum and Federal EHR Meaningful Use Objectives.
- Use the business requirements to develop report specifications utilizing Microsoft Office tools.
- Successful task execution produces specifications that capture the goals of the defined business requirements.
- Facilitate specification reviews with business analysts and team managers as assigned by the Department.
- Ensure a defined agenda is communicated to participants, provide a common understanding of terms and definitions, synthesize ideas, track discussions and provide clear summaries of the discussion and decisions in oral and written form.
- Complete job required training as assigned by the Department. Completion verification may include certificates, sign-in sheets or verification via the Department's Learning Management System.
Please contact me with any questions:
Visit our careers website to view our current opportunities