If you have interest in this position please send resume in work with contact number.
Primary responsibilities of this position include:
- Communicate with users and team regarding the planning, development, testing, and execution of the software, to ensure the finished product meets company needs.
- Adhere to established software development standards and best practices to ensure quality and efficiency during the development and deployment of software, and participate in software improvement and change management processes.
– provide direct support for installed software when needed, including communication with, and remote support of customers, and generation and maintenance of supporting documentation.
Professional Development -
participation in company sponsored training programs, and encouraged to keep up with current technology in order to promote information system technology advancement at American Buildings Company.
- One of the following levels of education and professional achievement:
- A four-year degree in Computer Science, Engineering or Math.
- High School diploma and five years of software development experience using Microsoft Visual C#, VB.NET, or Visual C++
- One year of software development experience using Visual C#, VB.NET, or Visual C++ in a Microsoft Visual Studio environment.
- Available for infrequent travel to other divisions for training or support purposes
- Three or more years of software development in a team environment using Microsoft Visual Studio, and two or more of the following: Microsoft Visual C#, VB.NET, or Visual C++.
- Experience with any of the following is a plus: Agile/Scrum methodology, VS 2010, TFS, Windows Installer software, OpenGL or other graphics API
- Have good working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, Access)
- Demonstrated experience and skills in key areas outlined under Basic Functions
- Clear understanding of software development methodologies and source control tools
Please contact me with any questions:
Visit our careers website to view our current opportunities