If you have interest in this position please send resume in word with C2C rate.
Title: Risk Assurance Senior Associate (#11733921)
Rate: $45 C2C
Position Type: Contract
Job Location: Seattle, WA
Duration: 6 months
Interview Type: Phone/Web with a possible In Person
Job Order Recruiter Name and Email Address:Barb Ensminger - firstname.lastname@example.org
Requirement for ITGC testing skill set.
Demonstrates considerable knowledge of providing services related to controls around the financial reporting, compliance and operational processes, including business process and IT management controls, including the following:
- Financial reporting and information technology risks, processes and controls.
- Current and emerging technologies which may include: Oracle, SAP, Oracle Database, web development tools, virtualization, UNIX, Linux, and security technologies.
- COSO Framework, CoBIT and/or other leading business and IT control frameworks
- Key domains of information technology general controls, including change management, access to programs and data, computer operations and systems development.
Demonstrates considerable knowledge of the completing aspects of the Internal Audit process, control evaluation and testing methodologies, and other Financial and Operational Internal Control methodologies and terminology (e.g. COSO) as well as the following areas:
Senior Associate candidates:
- Corporate Governance and Sarbanes Oxley Act's regulations and requirements, including compliance readiness programs
- Generally Accepted Accounting Principles
- Financial and operational fraud risk management
- Antifraud internal controls
- IT general and process controls, including Data Privacy and IT security
- Anti-corruption and anti-bribery
- Auditor Independence
these candidates must possess a minimum of 3 years or more relevant public accounting experience (IT auditing, consulting and/or implementing) and have successfully passed all parts of the required primary credential exam (CPA, CISA or CIA).
unless otherwise approved in writing in advance by the company, these candidates must possess a minimum of 3 years or more relevant public accounting experience (IT auditing, consulting and/or implementing) and hold an active Chartered Accountant credential or International CPA/CISA/CIA equivalent.
Please contact me with any questions:
Visit our careers website to view our current opportunities