If you have interest in this position please send resume in word with C2C rate.
This is a React JS Developer role. Must have React experience.
Implementation Partners need.
Please send resume along with copy of H1. (If on H1)
(Resumes will not be considered is you do not submit copy of H1 as well).
Please do not send OPT and H4 or L2 EAD candidates for this role.
Urgent Role. Client will hire asap.
Candidate local to Atlanta, GA will be given first preference.
Phone and Skype interview.
Location: Johns Creek, GA - Must have 8+ years of overall experience. Please do not send me anyone less then 8 years of experience.
Rate: DOE (Recruiter will discuss)
Below is the JD for the react js resource - 6 + years -
- Experience with React and React Native
- Node.js or another modern server side language
- SQL knowledge
- Building and maintaining RESTful APIs
- Git/GitHub or other version control systems
- Responsible for development of new highly-responsive, web-based user interface
- Construct visualizations that are able to depict vast amounts of data
- Work and collaborate with the rest of the engineering team
- Work with product team and graphic designers
- Learn and understand user interactions
- Develop a flexible and well-structured front-end architecture, along with the APIs to support it
- STRONG written and spoken communication skills
Please contact me with any questions:
Visit our careers website to view our current opportunities