If you have interest in this position please send resume in word with contact number.
Our client is looking for several Full Stack Engineers.
This is a Full/Time position (Permanent) Client will not sponsor must be (Citizen or GC)
Recruiter will discuss salary (Based on Experience)
Job DescriptionFull Stack Software Engineers
Location : San Carlos, CA
Fast growing Loan Company looking for curious and humble team members driven by a desire to move quickly, build robust systems; engineers work on all aspects of platform.
You'll enjoy significant autonomy in architecting systems, writing algorithms, and crafting elegant user interfaces. Team is broken into product-oriented squads, giving engineers direct access to the end-user and the ability to launch features without being blocked also designed the squad system to enable constant learning: engineers have the chance to rotate squads every 6 months to learn new parts of the codebase and business.
Do you want to learn a new language or a new skill? There's a squad here to learn from. You'll also get the chance to solve challenges with interesting engineering constraints, work in a distributed system, and collaborate with data scientists.
- Minimum 3+ years of full-stack web development
- Experience with event-driven and event-sourced systems
- Experience with SQL databases and domain modeling
- Analytical and problem solving skills
Job Type: Full-time
You have requested that Indeed ask candidates the following questions:
- How many years of Full Stack experience do you have?
- How many years of React experience do you have?
- How many years of Ruby on Rails experience do you have?
- Are you authorized to work in the following country: United States?
- Are you willing to undergo a background check, in accordance with local law/regulations?
- Are you in San Carlos, CA?
Please contact me with any questions:
Visit our careers website to view our current opportunities