Increase revenue and market presence by selling IT solutions to state and local government agencies, K-12 and Higher Ed Customers in the assigned geographic territorties. (SLED Sales)
- Achieve aggressive but realistic growth objectives through relationship building with Mid-Tier and Fortune 1000 executives, managers, and state, local and educational entities.
- Identify customer IT Roadmaps and create comprehensive solutions leveraging capabilities to satisfy customer requirements.
- Develop new account relationships.
- Maintain and grow existing client revenues through cross-selling of core competencies.
- Establish and maintain excellent manufacturer/partner relationships in the pursuit of incremental business opportunities.
- Develop and implement quarterly account marketing plan.
- Provide monthly forecast and quarterly reviews for assigned territory.
- Conduct business in a professional, competent and ethical manner.
- Occasional travel is required.
Education and Experience:
- Reside in local sales area.
- Knowledge of e-business solutions environment.
- Must demonstrate ability to qualify, penetrate, and close new accounts as well as maintaining existing book of clients.
- Excellent communication, presentation, problem-solving and time management skills.
- Proven ability to leverage subject matter experts to further the sales process.
- Possess ability to work independently.
- Must have experience in Cisco and Securities
- Proven success selling to Managed Accounts at the CXO and VP level.
- BA/BS in Business, Management, Computer Science or Engineering fields preferred.
- Minimum of 7+ years experience includes selling technology solutions including wireless, security, IP Telephony, storage, virtualization, data center and DR solutions.