If you have interest in this position please send resume in word with contact number.
SR TECHNOLOGY SOLUTIONS ENGINEER
This is a Full Time Permanent Position
Recruiter will discuss salary
Apply On Company Site
The key to success in this position is relentless prospecting, developing a thorough plan, and executing consistently. The successful Technology Solutions Manager must be able to build relationships at all levels in an organization. Additionally, this person must creatively tackle complex sales challenges, overcome competitive threats, and identify pain, budget and the decision making process in a prospective business.
Establishing exceptionally strong executive relationships with both external and internal resources is critical in this role. In this role, you will work directly with our pre-sales technical resources to drive revenue and deployment objectives.
SUMMARY OF RESPONSIBILITIES:
Developing a prospecting plan:
Effectively plan and manage your assigned prospecting plan using networking, leads groups and COI development.
Proactively seek opportunities with existing customer base and target customer list.
Prepare/Present (Customer meetings):
Prepare and present professional corporate business proposals and presentations. This includes preparing quotes and working with pre-sales for technical presentations.
Attend all required sales meetings and training.
Cultivate and maintain a network of COI’s (center of Influence).
Keep an up-to-date and accurate forecast.
- A minimum of 3 -5 years of business to business hunting experience is required.
- Technology sales environment is NOT required.
- Experience with a formal selling system is required.
- Candidates must be able to think strategically, while successfully managing to short term goals.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills are essential.
- Preferred Education, Experience, and Certifications
- A BA/BS degree is NOT required but is a plus.
Attending monthly training and outside of work ongoing learnings.
Please contact me with any questions:
Visit our careers website to view our current opportunities