|Account Executive Technology Sales
Our Client. is a leading integrator of technology solutions. We enable organizations to optimize their IT infrastructure and supply chain processes by delivering world-class IT products, professional services, and patented business methods and systems.
We are a Premier Technology Reseller
We Value the importance of our long-standing partnerships with top manufacturers. We hold the highest level certifications across the board, have access to the greatest levels of discounts, and employ an expert-level engineering team to implement the latest technologies.
This breadth and depth of offering paired with our greatest asset – OUR PEOPLE is what differentiates us in the marketplace. JOIN OUR TEAM!
Senior Account Executive
Territory – New Jersey
Overview: A Senior Account Executive will successfully develop, cultivate and maintain positive relationships with potential clients, both newly acquired as well as assigned. The Senior Account Executive will have access to a regionally dedicated team of systems engineers to help uncover, develop and deliver elite solutions to current and potential customers.
· Achieve growth objectives through relationship building with Mid-Tier and Fortune 1000 executives and managers.
· Identify customer IT Roadmaps and create comprehensive solutions leveraging ePlus capabilities to satisfy customer requirements.
· Develop new account relationships.
· Maintain and grow existing client revenues through cross-selling of core competencies.
· Establish and maintain excellent manufacturer/partner relationships in the pursuit of incremental business opportunities.
· Reside in local sales area.
· Knowledge of e-business solutions environment (Networking, Voice, Data, Storage,
Must have experience in Cisco and Securities
· Must demonstrate ability to qualify, penetrate, and close new accounts as well as maintaining existing book of clients.
· Excellent communication, presentation, problem-solving and time management skills.
Education and Experience:
· Proven success selling at the CXO and VP level.
· BA/BS in Business, Management, Computer Science or Engineering fields preferred.
· Proven prior success selling technology solutions including - wireless, security, IP Telephony, storage, virtualization, data center and DR solutions.
· Product knowledge and sales success with Cisco, NetApp, VMware, VCE, EMC, etc.