8580 | Business Intelligence Developer
St. Louis, Missouri 63110
Business Intelligence Developer
*Our Client is a leader in the heat-treating and metal finishing industry.
*Corporate location just south of Forest Park.
*The position emphasis is on supporting our end users and maintaining end user equipment.
Design, construct, deploy, test and support the following:
• Business analytics and reporting systems, including Extraction, Transformation, and Load (ETL) programs; Data Warehouses and Cubes, reports, dashboards, queries, and date visualizations
• Microsoft’s Business Intelligence Technologies, including but not limited to, Microsoft SQL Server, SQL Server Analysis Server, Reporting Services, Integration Services, MDX, Excel, Power BI and SharePoint
• Travel to other locations to perform job duties
• 3+ years developing and maintaining Microsoft Business Intelligence solutions using SQL Server, SSIS,SSRS,SSAS, and Excel
• 3+ years programming experience in developing small applications and script development for automating administration tasks and other repetitive tasks including report writing is required. Preferred programming languages are PL/SQL, Visual Basic, .NET, Java, and Linux Shell Scripting
• Strong project management and leadership abilities
• Certifications in related duties and responsibilities are strongly desired
• High School diploma. BS or Master’s degree strongly desired in related field
Please contact me with any questions:
Visit our careers website to view our current opportunities