If you have interest in this position please send resume in word with contact number and email address.
This position is an immediate hire and needs someone with Injection Molding experience.
Company has excellent benefits that recruiter will discuss.
Location Manchester, Tn
Salary Recruiter will discuss
- Production Supervisor is responsible for the supervision of the plant production and associates.Accountable for the day to day management of plant operations.Ensures full compliance with all safety, quality, production, and housekeeping requirements are met by production associates.
- Responsible for daily supervision of plant associates
- Trains, develops, assesses and motivates plant associates
- Conducts annual performance reviews and establishes measurable objectives for associates
- Maintains & communicates information of plant operations at staff meetings, which are held daily, weekly, and/or monthly
- Understands each associates responsibilities and works with each one to reduce scrap and labor variance
- Inspects products for compliance to specifications and maintains quality
- Plans, develops, implements, and evaluates production and operation needs
- Issues written and oral instructions
- Enforces safety regulations
- Maintains harmony among associates and resolves conflicts proactively by gathering information, mediating, implementing solutions and follow-up as needed; forwards unresolved conflicts to Plant Manager for assistance
- Maintains time tracking in e-Time system
- Cross-trains on all Lab testing equipment for product validation
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Liaison between associates and Human Resource
- Liaison between associates and Plant Manager
- Member of Emergency Response Team (CPR certified)
- High School Diploma or GED
- Technical Degree in Industrial Maintenance or equivalent multi-craft Maintenance Experience
- 4-year Management Degree or equivalent experience in Supervisory Management (minimum)
- Must have planning and organization skills
- Basic communication, interpersonal, and follow-up skills
- Must be willing to work swing shift (plant operates 24/7)
- Must have a goal driven attitude towards motivating associates
- Must have basic leadership skills and should manage with a flexible leadership style
- Demonstrate technical expertise in concepts, practices, and procedures to include but no limited to:
- PLC based Hardware and Software
- Electrical Controls
- Mechanical Drives
- Hydraulic / Pneumatic Systems
- HVAC Systems
- Microsoft Office Software
- Job involves standing and / or walking for extended periods of time (stairs included).
- Ability to lift 20 pounds overhead
- Must have the ability to distinguish color demonstrated by Munsell Color evaluation.
Please contact me with any questions:
Visit our careers website to view our current opportunities