Employee will act as a Senior Network Engineer performing advanced troubleshooting and installation work on various computer and networking hardware, software, video conferencing, digital signage, audio-visual integration and other visual communication equipment.
- Advanced hardware configuration of servers, SANS, routers and switches and Operating Systems, Cisco Unified Communication and VoIP solutions, Wireless and security
- Be an escalation point for Engineers and Technicians
- Network Engineers will need to have advanced trouble shooting skills, ability to perform remediation repairs and direct activities of engineers and technician on a project
- Escalate to issues to other team members as needed
- Serve the Customer to ePlus’ standards
- Provide deployment and implementation services of multi-vendor solutions in a Data Center and corporate office environment
- Be available to meet the customers IT needs
- Provide on-site and remote technical support for service calls.
- All engineers are required to provide on-call technical support, both remotely and on-site, outside of normal business hours including weekends and holidays on a rotating basis.
- Cisco routing and switching
- Excellent customer service skills on phone and in person
- Professional demeanor
- Ability to think and come up with solutions quickly
- Network Engineers must be fully knowledgeable and able to diagnose, install and repair the following technologies:
- Wireless - WLAN
- Storage solutions (EMC, NetApp, 3Par, etc.)
- Cisco Unified Communications –VoIP, Call Manager, Unity, UCCX
Education and Experience:
- 4 year College degree preferred
- 5+ years of hands on experience in IT, VTC and A/V
- Industry recognized Certifications preferred. i.e.: CCDP, VCP, CCNA, MCSE, Security