If you have interest in this position please send resume in word with contact number, C2C rate, location and requisition #
# 2 Title: Data Modeler/Data Engineer (#11839726)
Position Type: Contract
Job Location: Remote
Duration: One Year
Interview Type: Phone/Web with a possible In Person
Job Order Recruiter Name and Email Address: Barb Ensminger –email@example.com
Senior associate role
1 year of assignment confirmed
3-5 years of experienced, preferred
- Responsible for developing quality software applications.
- Understands and documents global, regional, and local business processes for a specific business area (e.g., finance, supply chain).
- Knowledgeable of, configures and/or develops systems to support initial implementations and subsequent process optimization efforts.
- Works with IT team members to maintain solutions and ensure systems meet the needs of the global organization in terms of functionality and quality.
- Provides support to business associates on systems use as needed.
- Undergraduate Degree (e.g., BA, BS) preferred in computer science, information technology or a related discipline.
- Software development and architecture
- Experienced in architecting platform-as-a-service solutions
- Experienced in cloud based platforms (Google Cloud, AWS, Azure)
- Experienced in integrating cloud based platform capabilities into a custom developed platform-as-a service solution
- Experienced in API calls to external software packages
- Experienced in machine learning, artificial intelligence and neural network architecture and development
- Understanding of the full software development lifecycle (SDLC)
- Understanding of different software development methodologies including Agile, JAD and Extreme Programming
- Requirements gathering and definition
- High-level and detail design of end-to-end analytic solutions (data acquisition, data integration, data modeling, data quality, master data management, metadata management, testing)
- Development of code assets including leading code reviews
- Developing comprehensive test plans
- Performing unit and system testing to validate analytic procedures against expected results
- Understanding of relational databases and SQL; NoSQL database models, XML and other database models; development languages, such as Python and Spark
- Leading the conversion / integration of algorithms and other data science output into the production framework
100% remote work (prefer candidates in the Washington Metro and California Bay Area)
Probability of up to 25% of domestic travel
Please contact me with any questions:
Visit our careers website to view our current opportunities