If you have interest in this position, please send resume in word with contact number.
This is a full time permanent position located in Manchester Tn
Salary is dependent on experience (Recruiter will discuss)
Maintenance Dept. Maintenance PM Clerk
Maintenance PM Clerk requires Microsoft Office abilities including Excel, Word, Access,
Power Point and Graphing abilities. Must have high organizational skills in following schedules and document controls Electronic and Manual.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Controls all PM Documentation. (Static and Dynamic)
- Distribute and Coordinate Daily, Weekly, Monthly, Bi-Annual and Annual PM Static / Dynamic Schedules.
- Track and Report PM Success to schedules.
- Track and Schedule Calibration requirements on all equipment.
- Track and Report open issues on equipment and report status by area.
- Coordinate Forklift PM’s and Facility Equipment PM’s.
- Track and Schedule Annual Certifications to Plant Systems. Cranes, Fire Riser Inspections, Water backflow testing and Fire Alarm Inspections.
- Education in Microsoft Software including Excel, Word and Access Data Base.
- Abilities to generate reports using Power point.
- Electronic document controls.
- Ability to send E-mails and Coordinate Vendors.
Please contact me with any questions:
Visit our careers website to view our current opportunities