Our Client in Hopkinsville, Ky. is looking for a skilled and highly motivated Plant Manager.
Full Time (Perm Position)
Salary DOE *Recruiter will discuss
Must have Manufacturing Management Experience 8-10 Years
Needle Punch Experience is a plus
The Plant Manager is responsible for monitoring and leading the production operations of a diverse workforce in a safe environment.
- Understand and know all of production standards and requirements of the end customer.
- Recruit, hire, manage, train and oversee facility personnel.
- Ensure production is running safely and efficiently while meeting customer specifications, quality standards, and production levels.
- Responsibility of inventory counts and reconciliation.
- Prepare required reports as needed to end customer
- Four year college degree
- Minimum five years Senior Management experience in a manufacturing environment.
- Experience training and coaching, experience in lean manufacturing methodologies helpful.
- Positive attitude, strong work ethic, and demonstrated ability to lead
- Able to communicate effectively across all levels of the organization, both verbal and written
- Must be fair and consistent when enforcing policies, and maintain compliance with all employment laws.
- Analytical, detail oriented, and able to use logic and methods to analyze problems and make effective decisions.
- Above average computer skills using MS Office’s Excel, Word, and Outlook
- Conversational Spanish helpful.
- Must be able to move about the facility freely without restriction.
- Frequent use of keyboard.
- Must be able to lift up to 75 pounds frequently.
- Must be able to walk and stand for up to 8 hours on a regular basis.
Background check and pre-placement drug screen required.
Please contact me with any questions:
Visit our careers website to view our current opportunities