Maintenance Dept. Maintenance Technician
If you have interest in this position, please send resume in word with contact number to
Location: Manchester, Tennessee
Salary (DOE) Recruiter will discuss
Maintenance Technician must have a Minimum of 5 years Industrial Maintenance experience
or an Associates Degree in Electronics/Electrical with 2 years experience
or Military training in related field with honorable discharge.
- Troubleshoots electrical and mechanical systems.
- Operates and works efficiently and safely with small hand tools.
- Documents various procedures and work history reports.
- Modifies equipment when given the proper equipment and instructions.
- Reads electrical schematics and mechanical prints.
- Coordinates and follows through on various machine related projects.
- Informs supervisor or asst. supervisor of mechanical problems, quality and safety issues.
- Maintains a neat and clean work area.
- Follows safety rules and procedures at all times.
- Must be able to troubleshoot and repair PLC’s.
- Must be able to troubleshoot and repair hydraulic/pneumatic systems.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Annual Fork-truck and Boom Lift Certification Tracking of Techs.
- Support Operations through scheduled Dock Audits and Fault Tree Analysis.
- High School Graduate.
- Technical Degrees or Vocation Certifications in Industrial Maintenance Field.
- Minimum 5 years experience in multi-craft industrial maintenance.
- Demonstrate expertise in a variety of the field's concepts, practices, and procedures to include but not limited to…
- Must be able to meet the Education Curriculum in his area of Education.
Please contact me with any questions:
Visit our careers website to view our current opportunities