FULL TIME POSITION (FTE)
SALARY: Recruiter will discuss
If you have interest in this position please send resume in word with contact number.
Our client is seeking a seasoned Financial Analyst to join their team.
This position will be responsible for forecasting future revenues and expenditures to establish revenue recognition and accounts receivable valuation and expense recognition.
Please Note: Experience in healthcare is strongly preferred.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILTIES:
· Develops, Implements and maintains database and related analyses and reporting associated with the various revenue streams of the business.
· Determines cost of operations by establishing standard costs; collecting operational data
· Identifies financial status by comparing and analyzing actual results with plans and forecasts
· Improves financial status by analyzing results monitoring variances; identifies trends; recommending actions to management
· Increases productivity by developing automated accounting applications; coordinating information requirements
· Analyzes current and past financial data and performance
· Prepares reports and projections based on this analysis
· Evaluates current capital expenditures
· Explores investment opportunities
· Coordinates with other members of the finance team to review financial information and forecasts
· Provides financial models and forecasting
· Assists with audits to maintain the integrity of financial and clinical data
· Understands key business unit operating metrics/drivers and measure performance to established metrics
REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
· Bachelor's degree in Finance, Economics, or related field; Master's in business Administration preferred
· Minimum of 2 years' experience in a healthcare related environment with hands on analytic experience
· Keen knowledge of the laws/regulations set forth regulating the economic/financial activities of pharmacies and other healthcare entities would be ideal
· Knowledge of Federal regulatory issues
· Strong analytical and financial modeling skills
· Strong knowledge of the revenue function in a healthcare business environment
· Demonstrated strategic thinking
Please contact me with any questions:
Visit our careers website to view our current opportunities