LOCATION: Manchester, Tn.
Type: This is a permanent position
The Maintenance Supervisor is responsible for leading a team of Maintenance Technicians developing there education and performance through the Functions of the Maintenance Department.
- Downtime Tracking and Analysis.
- Preventative Maintenance Tracking and Analysis.
- Schedule and Track overtime in department.
- Education Tracking and Scheduling for Maintenance Tech’s.
- Provide Reports for Downtime and Labor.
- Housekeeping Audits
- Safety Audits
- Lockout/Tag-out Audits
- Tech Support to Floor.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Annual Fork-truck and Boom Lift Certification Tracking of Techs.
- Support Operations through scheduled Dock Audits and Fault Tree Analysis.
- High School Graduate.
- Technical Degrees or Vocation Certifications in Industrial Maintenance Field.
- Minimum 8 years experience in multi-craft industrial maintenance.
- 2-5 years management experience in field or related area.
- Demonstrate expertise in a variety of the field's concepts, practices, and procedures to include but not limited to…
- PLC based hardware and software.
- Electrical control systems.
- Mechanical drive systems.
- Hydraulic/Pneumatic systems.
- HVAC systems.
Demonstrate high proficiency in Microsoft Office products
Please contact me with any questions:
Visit our careers website to view our current opportunities