If you have interest in this position please send resumes with contact number in word.
Roles: DBA Senior Specialist Location: US-CO-Lakewood-143 Union Boulevard
Candidate Description: USC or GC preferred
Requisition Service Type: Temp (6 months)
Years of Experience: 5-7 years
PAY Rate: $50 C2C
- Job Description and position requirement
• Working experience in MS SQL with one of the following skill sets in MySQL, Oracle, Sybase, or PostGreSQL.
• Must have working knowledge in Database Monitoring tools such as Fog Light, Ignite, Oracle OEM, MySQL Work Bench, or similar tools.
• Prefer candidate having skill sets in Hadoop, RedShift, MongoDB, or Couch DB
• Strong Knowledge of Performance & Tuning of SQL and Database Server.
• Working knowledge in AWS environment.
• Strong working knowledge of Windows and/or Linux Operations System.
• Degree in Computer Science/Engineering, or other related technical discipline is preferred.
• Participate in Production Support.
• Participate in On-Call rotation including weekends.
• Ability to understand business drivers and customer needs
• Strong interpersonal skills to work collaboratively with many stakeholders
• Strong writing skills to create necessary development documentation
• Ability to communicate technical information in a clear, precise, and actionable manner to broad ranges of audiences
• Initiative, dependability, cooperation and thoroughness in a team environment
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team
• Professional attitude with ability to prioritize work, multi-task, flex between changing priorities, and strong time management is critical in our rapidly changing environment
• Passion for learning and keeping up with emerging technologies / industry trends and applying them as necessary
Please contact me with any questions:
Visit our careers website to view our current opportunities