If you have interest in this position, please send resume in word with contact number to
Direct hire no C2C
Increase revenue and market presence through effective selling into past, current and targeted customers.
- Achieve growth objectives through prospecting, lead response, and relationship building with Mid-Tier and Fortune 1000 companies.
- Qualify business opportunities by identifying scope of projects and initiatives, decision makers, stakeholders, and overall scope of opportunity.
- Develop new account relationships.
- Maintain and grow existing client revenues through cross-selling of our core competencies.
- Establish and maintain manufacturer/partner relationships to develop joint sales opportunities.
- Develop and implement quarterly account marketing plan.
- Provide monthly forecast and quarterly reviews for assigned territory.
- Conduct business in a professional, competent and ethical manner.
- 30% business travel is required.
- Handle confidential matters and information professionally
- Conduct business in a professional, competent and ethical manner
- Adhere to corporate policies and procedures
- Reside in local sales area.
- Knowledge of e-business solutions environment.
- Must demonstrate ability to qualify, penetrate, and close new accounts.
- Excellent communication, presentation, problem-solving and time management skills.
- Proven ability to leverage subject matter experts to further the sales process.
Education and Experience:
- Possess ability to work independently.
- Experience selling security is preferred.
- Proven success selling to Managed Accounts at the CXO and VP level.
- BA/BS in Business, Management, Computer Science or Engineering fields preferred.
- Minimum of 5+ years of experience includes selling technology solutions including wireless, security, IP Telephony, software etc.
- VAR commercial sales experience preferred
Please contact me with any questions:
Visit our careers website to view our current opportunities