|SUMMARY OF RESPONSIBILITIES: Our client located near Jackson, MS is in need of an experienced HRIS Administrator to serve as a tier-two escalation technical resource.
- Actively engaged as an employee advocate and fully committed to supporting our strategic vision to be and become known as the BEST in our industry(s) through:
- Putting our customer at the center of everything we do
- A relentless passion to be the best
- Being competitive, bold, innovative and adding value
- An ownership mentality, behavior and accountability
- An unyielding commitment to quality
- Respect for our internal and external customers
- Continuous improvement
- Being resourceful, productive and efficient
- Maximum dedication and effort with high energy, enthusiasm and urgency
- Serve as the tier-two escalation technical resource for HRIS activities includes but not limited to ADP, Peoplesoft, Kronos, end user training, system troubleshooting, and report analysis. Research and identify root causes of data issues. Propose new or revised processes to prevent user or data issues from recurring.
- Define and develop ad hoc reports and conduct necessary analysis of reports before providing to end user.
- Write scripts to facilitate, manage, monitor and enhance day to day operations and system administration tasks.
- Define, document and lead the implementation and configuration changes to HRIS applications and related projects. Lead system testing as well as write and execute test scripts.
- Research and analyze new technology and the impact of changing technology.
- Serve as HR liaison to IT.
- Must be able to perform technical tasks including analysis, design, coding, debugging and implementation of HRIS applications.
- Sr Position – Must be able to consistently demonstrate knowledge of Essential Functions 2-8 listed above and serve as mentor to other team members including training and work assignments.
- Perform additional duties as assigned.
EDUCATION/EXPERIENCE REQUIRED :
A bachelor’s degree in an Information Technology or Business related field with at least two years of HR experience or equivalent required. Excellent human relations, verbal and written communication skills and strong ability to manage projects required. Previous upgrade and implementation experience and functional and technical experience required. Previous experience with report writing tools required. Previous experience with Peoplesoft , ADP and/or Kronos preferred. Must be able to maintain a high degree of confidentiality
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS/WORKING CONDITIONS :
Must be able to sit for long periods of time and use computer keyboard and/or mouse, while viewing computer screen.