Our Client is seeking a Senior Level AI Engineer to join our Center for Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning in Tuscaloosa, AL. The Center is focused on applying state-of-the-art Artificial Intelligence (AL), Machine Learning (ML), Computer Vision (CV) and Deep Learning (DL) technologies to advance current decision support products in the government and commercial markets. This is a hands-on, technical position that includes the development and implementation of AI, ML, CV & DL based algorithms that support signal and image processing and large-scale data analytics.
- United States Citizenship
- Bachelor’s Degree (Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Software Engineering, Statistics, or Mathematics)
- Solid programming skills with C/C++, Java, Python and/or other equivalent languages
- Strong Knowledge AI, ML, CV and/or DL
- Strong knowledge of software design, programming techniques, and AI algorithms
- 10+ years of progressive professional experience
- Master’s Degree or Ph.D. from a leading university in an engineering or computer science-related discipline
- 3+ years of relevant work, hands-on experience building AI/ML/CV solutions and/or research experience
- Understanding of Edge Computing and Internet of Things (IoT)
- Knowledge / Experience with AI frameworks such as TensorFlow, Keras, Caffe/Caffe2, Pytorch, Scikit, Convolutional Neural Network (CNN), GStreamer / Neural Network (NN) Streamer, OpenCV, etc.
- Intimate architectural knowledge of the Family of Systems (FoS) and will directly/indirectly co-own the end-to-end architecture, how the system is put together, frameworks, tools, and processes
- Facilitate and practice agile development focused around methodologies such continuous integration
- Enhance the capability and capacity of the engineering team
- Lead by example, providing mentorship and guidance to junior developers
Exceptional work ethic, willingness to learn, tenacity not to quit, aptitude to surpass, and strong desire to work in a fast-paced environment, with existing and new product lines, are necessary for success. This position will incorporate the supervision, mentorship and guidance of Junior Engineers. Collaboration and cross pollination with other teams will be frequent, thus communication, openness and willingness to share BOTH success and failure is a must. We are a team-centric organization, there are no individuals, we thrive and dive together.
Camgian Culture and Core Value Traits
- Ability to work as part of a team while maintaining independent thinking
- Self-driven and self-starter in addition to excellent communication skills
- Great at thinking outside the box and have an aptitude for innovation and problem solving
- Always willing to explore the other side of fear, be challenged and to crave cutting edge technologies
Please contact me with any questions:
Visit our careers website to view our current opportunities