If you have interest in this position please send resume in word with contact number to
Full Time Permanent Position
Salary – Recruiter will discuss.
Please indicate if you have a Maintenance Certificate (not required)
The Maintenance Technician ensures maximum operating efficiency, maintenance and repair of machines and equipment in production, including electrical repairs and PLC programming.
• Respond to production requests for immediate attention to production issues and problems.
• Maintain production equipment.
• Maintain records of preventative maintenance.
• Create requisitions of equipment and supplies to maintain equipment.
• Extensive knowledge to maintain and troubleshoot PLC controls electrical/electronic systems and general production line equipment.
Education and Experience
• Associate’s degree or equivalent from a two-year college or technical school and/or commensurate experience.
• 5 years of maintenance experience and/or training or more.
• Extensive understanding of manufacturing processes.
• Ability to make decisions based on standard practices.
• Broad depth of experience and knowledge of production machinery and equipment.
• Ability to handle multiple tasks, troubleshoot and problem solve.
• Extensive electrical knowledge/training.
• Extensive knowledge of mechanical, electrical, hydraulic and pneumatic systems.
• Ability to weld. (TIG, MIG and Stick)
• Read and understand schematics, pneumatic, electrical and hydraulic drawings.
• Familiarity with OSHA regulations.
• Basic computer skills.
Preferred Education and Experience
• Experience working with ammonia refrigeration systems / PSM.
• SAP experience.
• Ability to constantly stand/walk; bend/flex/extend neck; frequently grip/reach/lift/pull with L/R hands.
• Ability to frequently handle material from floor-to-waist, waist-to-shoulder and pushing/pulling/carrying.
• Product weight: up to 50 lbs.
• Repetitive work in a fast-paced production environment with average temperature of 50-60 degrees F.