If you have interest in this position please send resume in word with contact number and hourly rate.
Title: Oracle Cloud Technical Developer (#12447482)
Rate: Recruiter will discuss
Position Type: Contract
Job Location: Boston, MA
Duration: 6 Months
Interview Type: Phone/Web with a possible In Person
This is a C2C position
Please send hourly rate
Perform Oracle Cloud technical development activities for integrations, conversion and any reports, as well as security design and end to end implementation. Client is Implementing Oracle Cloud ERP on Nov. 1st, 2019, replacing legacy infrastructure and an aging Oracle EBS 11i instance. Client just finished Prototype 0, started Prototype 1 last week. Prototypes 2 and 3, begin at the end of July.
Required Skills/ Must Have:
- 3+ years of relevant experience
- Completed at least (1) Cloud ERP applications implementation
- Working knowledge of Oracle Cloud ERP, including Financials and Supply Chain (P2P, O2C, Manufacturing, and Inventory).
- Proven project delivery through full lifecycle from requirements through deployment / support
- Previous experience in Oracle Cloud Conversions using HDL, Integration, FBDI, BI reports, roles & security and application personalization
- Ability to use and adhere to project methodology
- Excellent team lead skills including ability to provide expertise to analyze client business requirements and suggest delivered/custom solutions to meet these requirements
- Ability to work with the functional/technical team members to create technical designs and to provide developers with support
Preferred/ Nice to Have:
- ORACLE CLOUD APPLICATION FOUNDATION
- DATA CONVERSION
Prefer local candidates, but non-local are fine as long as they are ok with traveling to and from client site when needed.
Will likely be onsite 4 days of the week.
Travel to and from the client will be required, travel expenses will be reimbursed. Candidate must be ok with 60% travel.
Looking for a mid-level developer
2-3 phone interviews with the project team
Please contact me with any questions:
Visit our careers website to view our current opportunities