If you have interest in this position please send resume in word with contact number.
Full Stack Software Engineer
Hiring 10 people by the end of year
Great salary, stock options, relocation assistance and great perks/benefits
Company is on a mission of reinvent lending. They're proprietary algorithm predicts income potential and default rates more accurately than traditional data alone. By considering more than just credit scores, they're lending platform is helping thousands of people on their way to a better financial future. You'll enjoy significant autonomy in architecting systems, writing algorithms, and crafting elegant user interfaces. You'll also get the chance to solve challenges with interesting engineering constraints, work in a distributed system, and work side by side with data scientists.
While you’ll collaborate plenty with they're teams in San Carlos, the engineering team in Columbus is specifically focused on Powered by Company costumizable software-as-a-service platform.
- Work within all areas of the platform from web interfaces and 3rd party API integrations to backend business logic
- Move quickly to drive the product forward while always keeping our end users in mind
- Write well-tested, maintainable code
- Help build engineering team
- If you:
- Have worked with full stack web applications for at least 3 years professionally,
- Are comfortable working with SQL databases and domain modeling,
- Get jazzed when presented with a challenging problem to solve and,
- Are happiest when you’re able to pivot between heads down solo work and collaborative sessions with your teammates
Then this position is for you!
Job Type: Full-time
You have requested that Indeed ask candidates the following questions:
- How many years of SQL databases and domain modeling experience do you have?
- How many years of full stack web applications experience do you have?
- Are you in Columbus, OH?
- Are you authorized to work in the following country: United States?
Please contact me with any questions:
Visit our careers website to view our current opportunities