If you have interest in this position please send resume in word with contact number.
This position is a year contract with possible extension and is C2C or W2, Visa must not expire during the contract duration.
Title: Azure Architect (#12229037)
Rate: $75 C2C or $67 W2 (w2 preferred)
Position Type: Contract
Job Location: Tallahassee, FL
Duration: 1 year with possible multi-year extensions
Client: State of Florida
Interview Type: Phone/Web with a possible In Person
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE:
Consultant assigned to this project must possess the following minimum qualifications and experience:
- Participation in a successful development and implementation of an application in Azure environment with the past 12 months.
- Four years of architect, design and development experience with .NET application and Entity framework.
- Five years of experience with MVC.
- Two years of experience working on a project using Scrum.
- Two years of experience with Azure Build and Deployment automation processes.
- One year of experience with Azure DevOps, including pipelines, triggers, blob storage, data migration (between cloud and on-prem), data warehouse, scheduling VMs, and Webjobs, ADF, Graph API, ARM templates.
- One year of experience with integrating Azure AD into a web application using OpenID Connect.
- One year of experience with Power BI.
- One year of experience with Azure cost analysis.
- Design and document application architecture as directed by the Department.
- Provide technical training and guidance to development team members as directed by the Department.
- Provide technical guidance to product owner as directed by the Department.
- Assist Scrum Master with monitoring development team productivity as directed by the Department.
- Attend and participate in all ceremonies of a Scrum development project (planning sessions, stand-up sessions, review sessions, backlog grooming sessions, pointing sessions, and retrospective sessions) as directed by the Department.
- Conduct code review as directed by the Department.
- Work with the Office of Information Technology and development teams to analyze and minimize costs associated with the Azure environment.
Please contact me with any questions:
Visit our careers website to view our current opportunities