Need Sr. Infrastructure Architect - Remote with possible meetings in Wash DC
JOB TITLE: Sr. Infrastructure Architect
TODAY’S DATE: 4/17/19
START DATE: ASAP
RATE: $125.00 per hour C2C
LENGTH: Long term
LOCATION: Remote, possible meetings in Wash. DC
Send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: Must already have a background MBI clearance from the IRS. This person can be on your payroll – Green cards OK – No H1’s for this government client
DESCRIPTION OF PROJECT AND TASKS:
Statement of Work:
The eAuthentication (eAuth) Project is the IRS Enterprise Authentication Framework, with enhanced capabilities for identity proofing and registering individuals (Taxpayers) utilizing various IRS services via the Internet. eAuth protects the Taxpayer facing applications on IRS.gov, providing registration and login capabilities for those mission critical services. The eAuth Project was deployed in multiple phases and was coordinated with multiple project stakeholder organizations, both inside and outside the IRS.
A Senior Identity and Access Management (IAM) Infrastructure Architect on a long-term engagement. The Senior Infrastructure Architect will lead the design and implementation effort of the future enterprise Identity and Access management Infrastructure Application into the IRS modernized environment based upon the NIST 800-63-3 Digital Identity Guidelines and government technical, business and security requirements. The team will also perform the server sizing and SAN storage sizing in support of for hardware and software acquisitions, document the logical and physical design of the hardware and software, document the internal and external interfaces of the system, interface with stakeholders and other engineers and architects, and present project material to technical and management audiences..
Required skills/Level of Experience:
1. Many years of infrastructure architecture experience, and at least 15-20 years of experience in Information Technology.
2. Experience designing and implementing highly distributed and complex Identity and Access Management (IDM & IAM) Information Technology systems capable of supporting tens of millions of users. Experience building solutions that include a combination of commercial off the shelf (COTS) and custom software.
3. Familiarity with NIST Digital Identity Guidelines 800-63, revision 3. https://pages.nist.gov/800-63-3/
4. Experience designing solutions that are fault tolerant, high performance, highly available and scalable across multiple computing centers.
5. Experience developing implementation strategies, and detailed implementation plans for a large and complex information technology projects. Must have prior experience leading large implementations in support of large federal agencies or commercial organizations.
6. Experience with performance and capacity planning, and sizing systems to support 10 of millions of users.
7. Must have technical architecture experience that includes hardware, software and network design.
8. Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills.