If you have interest in this position please send resume in word with contact number.
Candidate must be local to Oregon
Title: Mainframe Programmer (#12139769)
Rate: $ 85 C2C
Position Type: Contract
Job Location: Salem, Or.
Duration: 2.5 months with possible extension
Client: State of Oregon
Interview Type: Phone/Web with a possible In Person
Reviews, analyzes, and modifies programming systems including encoding, testing, debugging and documenting programs. May require a bachelor's degree. Requires six years or more of experience in the field or in a related area. Familiar with a variety of the field's concepts, practices, and procedures. Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals. Performs a variety of complicated tasks.
Minimum of six years of experience as a Senior Mainframe Developer using COBOL, CICS, JCL, DB2, JCL, TSO/ISPF.
Other desirable experience is as follows:
- Demonstrated knowledge of relevant functional business areas of Oregon Self-Sufficiency Program (SSP) and Oregon Aging and People with Disabilities (APD) programs and processes, or similar knowledge from other states.
- Previous experience in state or local Oregon government agencies or for Human Services organizations in other states.
- Demonstrated experience with large-scale complex technical architectures that include interfaces with other large-scale systems.
- Demonstrated knowledge with logging of communication between large-scale systems.
- Demonstrated knowledge in the handshake between interfacing systems to ensure proper reception and synchronization of records; this should specifically include experience developing and testing web services across multiple platforms.
- Demonstrated experience working independently with minimal supervision and direction
- Demonstrated experience developing analysis and design documentation necessary for the construction, testing and implementation of identified tasks to be completed.
Please contact me with any questions:
Visit our careers website to view our current opportunities