If you have interest in this position please send resume in word with contact number.
This position is a Permanent/Full Time position.
(2) POSITIONS - Atlanta and Chicago (If you have interest please specify which location)
Must be US Citizen or GC
Delivery Architect Director - SAP Solution Architect - S/4 HANA with CPRD experience
Responsible for architecture, design, and implementation of specific IT solutions within the context of the enterprise architecture. Determines and develops architectural approaches and solutions, conducts business reviews, coaches team members, documents current systems in the portfolio, and recommends how to proceed with the applications. The position tailors application design concepts and implementation plans for the efficient transformation of the current application portfolio. This person will be responsible for the full systems development lifecycle from requirements gathering through implementation of various functional architecture solutions. This person will work closely with our clients and must demonstrate individual functional and professional knowledge to ensure that the work products and deliverables are of the highest caliber to ensure client satisfaction. This person will also apply project management expertise to identify, develop, and implement techniques to improve engagement productivity, increase efficiencies, mitigate risks, resolve issues, and optimize cost savings and efficiencies.
- Principal-level expertise with 15+ years as an SAP lead including 6+ FLC (blueprint to go-live or support) and a heavy CPRD industry focus
- Experience with S/4 HANA 1610 functionality, including:
- Solman 7.2
- Best Practices
- Data Migration using BODS/SLT
- Data archiving in S/4HANA (hot/cold)
- Embedded analytics
- Configuration knowledge or experience with SAP Code, including checking for existing RICEFs and their remediation
- Proven experience managing and leading small to large teams
- Experience with client facing consulting engagements
- Extensive experience within management consulting or consulting services (Big Four) required
- Candidates should be flexible / willing to work across this delivery landscape which includes and not limited to Agile Applications Development, Support and Deployment.
- Proactively seek speaking opportunities and publish whitepapers
- Proactively look to find, position and apply new technology / solutions in SAP to take early mover advantage in the market
- Work with solutions teams to support product development activities
- Provide client’s business value by applying technology enabled solutions to address client’s business objectives
- Owns the solution through the pre-sales phase and through the project delivery lifecycle
- Mastery of management of project scope, assumptions, timelines, resources and budgets needed for solution delivery
- Broad SAP process and technology experience across multiple modules, platforms, solutions
- Proactively contributes to the SAP community and SA practice and a SA career path development
- Groom and develop more junior architect resources to increase their effectiveness delivering on field and market enablement
- Excellent communication skills and executive presence
- Ability to manage projects and manage organizational change when needed
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong executive presence and ability to interact with CxO level
- Mentors team members in technology, architecture and delivery of applications
- Successful teamwork experience and demonstrated leadership abilities are required
- Creates a shared sense of direction and community among the teams
- Ability to articulate and present different points-of-views on various technologies
- Time management skills are a must; as well as the ability to be flexible and creative
- Proven ability to transfer knowledge and stay aware of current trends and technical advancements
- Mus be willing to travel regularly
- College degree in a related area of study, with advanced degree highly preferred
- A strong track record of professional success, preferably in the Consulting Services arena
Candidates should be flexible / willing to work across this delivery landscape which includes and not limited to Agile Applications Development, Support and Deployment.
Delivery Architects assess a project’s technical feasibility, as well as implementation risks. They are responsible for designing and implementing a project’s technical architecture. They define the structure of a system, its interfaces, and the principles that guide its organization, software design and implementation. The scope of the Delivery Architect’s role is bounded by the business issue at hand. A Delivery Architect needs to have knowledge of all the different aspects of the technical Delivery as well as robust business knowledge. This includes the Software Architect.
Day to Day Responsibilities:
- You are an engagement lead and a driving force in the partnership You understand and analyze the complexities and opportunities inherent in a global business environment.
- You align the design of the Delivery according to the principles of enterprise architecture and control its successful implementation.
- You identify and assess technical evolution scenarios of a client organization, and define its governance processes and program management.
- You are acknowledged internally and externally as a thought leader, are seen as a role model in your community, and can operate effectively at the highest levels within national and multi-national organizations.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Qualification: More than 7 years of experience, Bachelor's Degree.
- Certification: Has TOGAF 9 and has IAF level 2 and is seeking level 3/4.
- Should be masters in Foundation, People Leadership, Technology Awareness & Leveraging, Service & Delivery, Innovation & Capability Growth.
- Should be experienced in Client Acquisition & Development, Business Leadership.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity,