If you have interest in this position please send resume in word with contact number.
Title: Oracle DBA (#12111359)
Rate: $50 C2C
Position Type: Contract
Job Location: Denver, Co.
Duration: 9 months
Client: State of Colorado
Interview Type: Phone/Web with a possible In Person
Responsible for database design, database implementation, and database administration using database management systems (DBMS) in a complex mainframe or network-based environment, similar in size and complexity to the client-server environment or web application, with skills in problem analysis, testing, and performance tuning.
Knowledge and Skill sets include
- Oracle 12c (184.108.40.206) database administrator / developer
- OEM 13c
- AWS / RDS
- Oracle database security
- Unix shell scripting
- Oracle patching experience
- RMAN / datapump
- Performance Tuning (ASH, AWR, ADDM)
- Worked with tools such as SQL Developer, Toad, SQL*Plus
- Some experience with database design and ETL
- Agile experience
- Some experience with JDBC
- Work in an environment with the ability to complete tasks under tight deadlines with limited supervision.
- Be able to make decisions quickly
- Needs to work well in a collaborative team environment
Minimum experience of 3 years is required.
Please contact me with any questions:
Visit our careers website to view our current opportunities