If you have interest in this position please send resume in word with contact number
Engineering Manager - SDET
This position is a Permanent/Full Time Position
Recruiter will discuss salary (DOE)
Must be GC or US Citizen
Company located in San Carlos, is first lending platform to leverage artificial intelligence and machine learning. Must have 8+ software development; 2 years of management; CI tools (Jenkins). Exp. with Rails, Python, React running Kubemetes. Excellent salary, stock options, relocation assistance and great perks and benefits.
Looking for a hands on engineering leader to build out a new team focused on building out our test automation infrastructure. In this role, you’ll work collaboratively with our software engineering, product, and devops teams to establish the foundations required for testing in a microservices environment.
If you are looking for the opportunity to join a hyper-growth company, develop a high performing team and make an outsized, lasting impact on an organization, this may be the right opportunity for you!
What you’ll do:
What we’re looking for:
- Partner with our recruiting team to attract a diverse team of SDETs
- Understand the ins and outs of our product and identify gaps in automated test coverage
- Evangelize automated testing throughout the stack and organization
- Develop metrics to track overall product quality and processes to address production bugs in a timely manner
- Lead the development of automation frameworks, tools, and libraries that can easily be adopted by engineers and work seamlessly across environments and browsers
- BS or MS in Computer Science or related technical field
- 8+ years software engineering experience
- 2+ years of engineering management experience
- You have a track record of attracting and retaining great engineering talent
- Familiarity with containerization and testing in a microservices environment
- Experience with web automation frameworks such as Selenium or BrowserStack
- Experience working with CI/CD tools such as Jenkins
- Experience with our tech stack is a plus (Rails, Python, and React running on Kubernetes/AWS)
Job Type: Full-time
You have requested that Indeed ask candidates the following questions:
- How many years of CI/CD tools such as Jenkins experience do you have?
- How many years of containerization and testing in a microservices environment experience do you have?
- How many years of engineering management experience do you have?
- How many years of Rails, Python, and React running on Kubernetes/AWS) Appl experience do you have?
- How many years of software engineering experience do you have?
- How many years of web automation / Selenium / BrowserStack experience do you have?
- Are you authorized to work in the following country: United States?
- Are you in San Carlos, CA?
Please contact me with any questions:
Visit our careers website to view our current opportunities