If you have interest in this position please send resume in word with C2C rate.
# 1 Title: Sr. API Developer (#11856544)
Position Type: Contract
Job Location: Atlanta, GA
Duration: 6 months (but could be extend longer)
Interview Type: Phone/Web with a possible In Person
The Senior Integration Developer participates in the development, maintenance, enhancement, and support of the loyalty framework. The position involves developing new functionality, web services, micro services and API integration into an existing framework. The Developer also provides support and troubleshoots computer systems; optimizes performance, resolves problems, and provides timely follow up.
YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES IN THIS ROLE:
• Create component design working with the architect and implement the design
• Partner with consumers of the platform/services produced under the framework
• Collaborate with solution architect and business area to analyze technical information and produce quality software
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR? / WHAT EXPERIENCE DO YOU NEED?
• Bachelor's Degree
• At least 7 years of software and development experience with a minimum of 4 years of experience working with Services and Integration Technologies
• Extensive Experience with API integration, J2EE applications and development frameworks required
• Proficient in XML (XSLT, XPath, XSD), web services (SOAP, REST), Apigee
• Large project experience with high transaction volumes is required
• Experience with iterative and agile development with frequent releases
• Strong object orientated analysis and design experience is required
• Self-motivated individual with strong verbal and written communication skills
• Previous experience in supporting large applications in production environment with strong debugging skills required
• Masters' degree is preferred
• Knowledge of design and build tools supporting APIs (like Swagger) is a plus
• Knowledge of Git and Jenkins a plus
• Experience with ESB and Rules Engines a plus
• Airline industry experience is a plus
All candidates being considered will need to undergo a Java Technical screen prior to being submitted to the client. The client interview will be Phone/Skype but candidates should be open to potentially doing a F2F interview.
Please contact me with any questions:
Visit our careers website to view our current opportunities