If you have interest in this position please send resume in word with Contact Number, C2C rate and Requisition Number with location.
Our client has two exciting new requisitions and would like candidates that live in the Washington Metro or California Bay Area and will require about 25% travel. Please submit qualified consultants to the respective recruiters.
# 1 Title: Data Modeler/Data Scientist (VA) (#11839915)
Position Type: Contract
Job Location: Remote
Duration: One Year
Interview Type: Phone/Web with a possible In Person
Job Order Recruiter Name and Email Address: Barb Ensminger - firstname.lastname@example.org
Senior associate role
1 year of assignment confirmed
3-5 years of experienced, preferred
- Responsible for developing quality software applications.
- Understands and documents global, regional, and local business processes for a specific business area (e.g., finance, supply chain).
- Knowledgeable of, configures and/or develops systems to support initial implementations and subsequent process optimization efforts.
- Works with IT team members to maintain solutions and ensure systems meet the needs of the global organization in terms of functionality and quality.
- Provides support to business associates on systems use as needed. Undergraduate Degree (e.g., BA, BS) preferred in computer science, information technology or a related discipline.
- Utilizing techniques such as multivariate regressions, Bayesian probabilities, clustering algorithms, machine learning, NLP, dynamic programming, stochastic-processes, queueing theory, algorithmic knowledge to efficiently research and solve complex development problems and application of engineering methods to define, predict and evaluate the results obtained;
- Developing solutions through data analytics and programming/scripting utilizing Python, Java, C#, C++, Python, R, SPSS, etc.;
- Applying moderately to complex mathematical or statistical methodologies;
- Visualizing and communicating analytical results
100% remote work (prefer candidates in the Washington Metro and California Bay Area)
Probability of up to 25% of domestic travel
Please contact me with any questions:
Visit our careers website to view our current opportunities