If you have interest in this position please send resume in word with a contact number and your C2C rate.
# 1 Title Intelligent Automation Technical Lead (#11665086)
Rate: DOE (Recruiter will discuss)
Position Type: Contract
Job Location: Philadelphia, PA
Duration: 6 months
Interview Type: Phone/Web with a possible In Person
Job Order Recruiter Name and Email Address: Barb Ensminger - firstname.lastname@example.org
As an Intelligent Automation Technical Lead, you lead a team of problem solvers with extensive consulting and industry experience, helping our clients solve their complex business issues through Robotic Process Automation / Artificial Intelligence & Intelligent Process Automation.
Specific responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Lead a team of designers & developers who develop RPA and Intelligent Automation solutions that integrates with ERP systems like SAP, Oracle, Salesforce and other custom applications
• Establish effective working relationships directly with clients
• Contribute to the development of your own and team s technical acumen
• Keep up to date with local and national business and economic issues
• Be actively involved in business development activities to help identify and research opportunities on new/existing clients
• Continue to develop internal relationships and your company brand
- Working experience in RPA technology-enabled solutions that address the needs of medium- large organizations, including how to implement technology solutions to help streamline organizational needs;
- Hands on experience with the implementation of Robotic and Intelligent Process Automation tools, such as Automation Anywhere, BluePrism, UIPath, etc.
- Experience in Integration of RPA solutions with ERP solutions like SAP, Oracle etc. and custom developed solutions.
- Experience in SDLC implementing RPA solutions including methodologies like DevOps, Agile etc.
Please contact me with any questions:
Visit our careers website to view our current opportunities