If you have interest in this position please send resume in word with contact number and hourly rate.
Pay Range: DOE Recruiter will discuss
Position Type: Contract
Job Location: Athens, GA
Duration: 4 months
Client: State of GA
Interview Type: 1st Phone and then In Person
- #2 Peoplesoft Application Administrator (#11218571)
- 5+ years of Oracle Database & Peoplesoft technical administration consultant experience.
- Proficiency in Oracle 12c RDBMS, Weblogic & Tuxedo is required.
- Experience with PeopleTools 8.55.x & 8.56.x
- Proficiency with setup and configuration of a PeopleSoft technical environment including database, application and web tiers.
- Experience with setup and configuration of Peoplesoft Search utilizing Elasticsearch
- Experience with setup and configuration of SSO
- Experience with Integration Broker setup and configuration.
- Competence in Peoplesoft Financials 9.2 and HRMS 9.2 System and associated integrated systems.
- Experience with RedHat Linux 7.5.
- Collaborate with the technical and project teams (project manager, technical manager, DBAs, technical strategists).
- Support implementation team on current issues.
- Ability to solve complex technical problems related to database, application and web server setup and configuration.
- BS or MS in Computer Science preferred.
- Strong problem solving experience.
- Excellent verbal skills, including conducting meetings and advising project team on technical issues.
- Assist in planning production roll-out and deployment related activities.
- Create and maintain thorough documentation and standards.
- Create and maintain thorough and complete technical documentation for the PS Financials technical implementation.
- Work with onsite and off-site teams to support Peoplesoft Financials environments..
The project will require time on-site at the Athens GA project location.
Please contact me with any questions:
Visit our careers website to view our current opportunities