If you have interest in this position please send resume in word with contact number.
Pay Range: DOE Recruiter will discuss
Position Type: Contract
Job Location: Atlanta, GA
Duration: 6 months
Client: State of GA
Interview Type: 1st Phone and then In Person
Job Order Recruiter Name and Email Address: Juliette Moore – Barb Ensminger - email@example.com
- #1 PeopleSoft Consultant (#11185253)
This is for the state and they will do a background check. You will have to fill out the forms for the check and it will be done before interviews.
· Develop, modify and troubleshoot PeopleSoft Financials 9.2 and Interfaces with PS HCM
· Design and Develop Integrations between PS Financials and PS HCM using Integration Broker based messaging, Component Interface, Application Packages, ftp/sftp etc.
· Make functional setup changes needed for the System to work.
· Modify and Create PS Objects such as Pages, Components, Menus, Application Engine, Views, Records, PeopleCode etc.
· Develop detailed system documentation and/or workflow procedures.
· Modify & write SQRs, SQLs and Queries
· Provide sound functional and technical solutions to unique problems.
· Debug issues and provide resolution.
· Analyze System and provide data analysis
· Work with Business Users & Subject Matter Experts
· 10+ years’ experience with implementing PeopleSoft HCM, PeopleSoft Financials, including General Ledger, Payroll, Commitment Accounting, Human Resources and Benefits modules.
· Excellent technical expertise with deep knowledge and understanding of Budget, Encumbrances, Adjustments and Payroll Accounting
· Thorough understanding of PeopleSoft, including PS Based Messaging, PeopleCode, App Engine, XML, BI Publisher and SQRs
· Excellent skills in development and integrating with other systems using Integration broker, Application Package, SQR, ftp etc.
· Deep knowledge of Payroll, General ledger and commitment accounting data.
· Knowledge of interfacing with HCM (PeopleSoft or ADP) including HR, GL, Benefits, personnel and payroll data.
· Extensive knowledge and understanding of PeopleSoft HCM and PS Financials tables and relationship.
· Experience developing data models, functional requirements definition, requirements elicitation and management
· Experience demonstrating strong problem solving skills.
· Must be a solution provider and not just a functional or technical consultant
· Well-developed communication skills – oral, written, listening. Good analytical and negotiation skills, and close attention to detail.
The project will require the consultant to be on site in Atlanta