Lead DevOps Engineer:
San Carlos, CA
Plus stock options and great perks and relocation.
Recruiter will discuss salary based on experience.
**No visa sponsorship**
Join a lending company as a Lead DevOps Engineer, where you will own the deployment and operation of our production systems, and potentially build out a team in the coming months. You’ll own and develop our AWS infrastructure, including PCI-compliant services on AWS, and help us migrate from Heroku to AWS. You’ll also lead the way in building tooling and automation to monitor the health of our infrastructure and create a productive environment for other engineers. You’ll have wide latitude in technology options and define our strategy for technology operations risk mitigation, which includes disaster planning and on-call procedures, and will report directly to the CTO.
- 4+ years of experience in a DevOps/SRE role, preferably at a startup using AWS
- Comfort working in high-security / high-compliance environments, such as finance or healthcare
- Experience setting up and working with AWS security structures using Bastion Hosts, security groups, VPCs
- Experience with infrastructure-as-code tools (e.g. Cloudformation, Chef, Ansible, Terraform)
- Experience with Docker, container management tools like Mesos, Kubernetes, and ECS
- Experience with continuous integration tools like Codeship, Travis, Jenkins, or CircleCI
- Relevant technical skills (bash scripting, Python, Java)
- Ability to define high-level strategy for operations monitoring and risk mitigation
You have requested that Indeed ask candidates the following questions:
- How many years of AWS experience do you have?
- How many years of DevOps / SRE experience do you have?
- How many years of finance / technology experience do you have?
- How many years of high-level strategy experience do you have?
Please contact me with any questions:
Visit our careers website to view our current opportunities